So. Who is thinking about Halloween?

Something on your mind? If it's not scrapbook related but you still want to chat - this is the place!

Moderators: Jess, vwong, Design Team

So. Who is thinking about Halloween?

Postby Skissors » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:12 pm

I am thinking about Halloween!!! For the past couple of years, I've really tried to dress the house up in the Halloween Spirit. I'm not talking grossness or gruesome or super scary (I have 2 kids who are very sensitive to scary things...so I have to be careful of what I do. Otherwise they are sleeping in my bed for the next month, or won't venture into dark spaces, closets, bathrooms, outdoors.......). But more like ghosts, Mr.Bones, not too scary witches, some cool lighting, bubble fog machine, tombstones, more calmer Halloween stuff. This year my daughter and I decided that we would try a Hocus Pocus theme. In fact, courtesy of gramma, my daughter already has her Sarah Sanderson costume made. She and her friends have also gotten into the spirit and have been painting bottles for potions and creating little graveyards out of boxes. We've checked out Michaels for all their halloween stuff (just waiting for a sale!) and double checking Canadian Tire and Home Depot (nothing yet) for more Halloween. Got lots to plan for and it's always interesting to see how the vision turns out in the end!!!!

Anyone else do stuff for Halloween? Even just little things?
Connie V.
Skissors
Girlie Shotz

Re: So. Who is thinking about Halloween?

Postby tammy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:10 pm

I don't really dress the house for Halloween. Sometimes, if I am feeling energetic, I might dress it for fall, a bit rustic and the colors and such but mostly I only decorate for Christmas.
tammy
Girlie Shotz

Return to Chatterbox