Scrapbook Carnival 2018 - Calgary

If you know of a scrapbook event you'd like to share, do it here!

Moderators: Jess, vwong, Design Team

Re: Scrapbook Carnival 2018 - Calgary

Postby GennyV » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:54 am

Yup, all I did was put all the stuff back in my room, shuffle a few papers, and eat a few chocolates. Stacy has issued a challenge this weekend. I hope to create one item this weekend! I plan to finally use a Nuevo glitter paste, as I haven't cracked any of them yet.... :D :D
Genny
GennyV
Bebe Shotz

Postby tammy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:00 pm

Skissors wrote:Been humming and hawing about what to bring to carnival this year. I've been pulling up some old halloween photos and papers....probably about time I got some of those done! But then I figure I should pack some small projects too. Just in case I loose my mojo along the way and just need a small pick me up (other than shopping!!!!).

What kind of stuff do you like to bring to Carnival to work on?

I get the SCT sampler every month and so I've only used the January one, I'm bringing all the rest of them with me to carnival to see if I can't use them up. I also got the new Photoplay Christmas pack so going to see if I can do something with that. I've made up a few kits as well...packing light this year.
tammy
Girlie Shotz

Postby tammy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Anyone up for a card or layout tag to get in the mood before next weekend?
tammy
Girlie Shotz

Postby GennyV » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:40 pm

tammy wrote:Anyone up for a card or layout tag to get in the mood before next weekend?

I'm not feeling confident enough about my time before the crop, so maybe not a tag, but how about a challenge? Any project that requires you using something unused/untouched/unstamped/unopened in your stash?
Genny
GennyV
Bebe Shotz

Postby GennyV » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:54 pm

GennyV wrote:
tammy wrote:Anyone up for a card or layout tag to get in the mood before next weekend?

I'm not feeling confident enough about my time before the crop, so maybe not a tag, but how about a challenge? Any project that requires you using something unused/untouched/unstamped/unopened in your stash?

So, because I am procrastinating at work, I posted the challege as a separate topic. :D
Genny
GennyV
Bebe Shotz

Postby tammy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Has anyone started getting things together yet?? I printed off the Call outs for CSM and also for SCT to see what I can work on.
tammy
Girlie Shotz

Postby GennyV » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Physically, no, mentally, heck yah! So distracted at work thinking about what I am going to work on! :bounce:
Genny
GennyV
Bebe Shotz

Postby Skissors » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:23 pm

I have been pulling my halloween-y stuff and selecting pictures!! Maybe today I'll get them printed... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Connie V.
Skissors
Girlie Shotz

Postby GennyV » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Guys, I've got my pictures printed, restarted my mojo, and now I can't focus at work :drunken:

I think I will start packing tonight if I don't get distracted by the couch.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS AS EXCITED AS I AM FOR FRIDAY MORNING TO ROLL ALONG!!! :cheers: :cheers:
Genny
GennyV
Bebe Shotz

Postby GennyV » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but the 2018 Carnival was a blast! Creative Scrapbooker did a great job pulling everything together like usual, and the photo booth was, in my opinion, one of the best! It was also awesome seeing the entire Scrapshotz team either in the store, or cropping, over the 2 days. Annnd, I picked up some cool new supplies (Mama Elephant, Gerda Steiner, Tim Holtz, Cocoa Vanilla....) that hopefully tide me over for the next 2 weeks before the Scrapshotz Fall crop :wink: :wink:
Genny
GennyV
Bebe Shotz

Previous

Return to Crops and Events