March ATC's *edited*

This is the place for these 3. Share, trade and swap!

Moderators: Jess, vwong, Design Team

March ATC's *edited*

Postby wendance » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:08 am

I'm thinking it could be time for another ATC swap!! Spring Colours - Easter type theme??? Is there any interest???

Ok - if everyone is good with April 10th as the deadline - we can make 4 ATCs and you will get 4 back.
Please send them to me with a self addressed stamped envelope!

Let me know if you are ok with this date...

1. Wendy
2. Amber
3. Amanda *rec'd*
4. Virginia *rec'd*
5. Jess *rec'd*
Last edited by wendance on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
wendance
Creative Team
 
Posts: 10184
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:51 pm

Postby AmberT » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:36 am

Yes, I'd do it again ! :)
Amber
Image
AmberT
Creative Team Alumni
 
Posts: 4512
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:17 pm
Location: Canada

Postby wendance » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:50 am

Great! Gotcha down!
User avatar
wendance
Creative Team
 
Posts: 10184
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:51 pm

Postby Amanda » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Hook me up! I'll dig out some easter stuff!! :D
Amanda
Girlie Shotz
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Postby wendance » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Amanda wrote:Hook me up! I'll dig out some easter stuff!! :D


Added you in!
User avatar
wendance
Creative Team
 
Posts: 10184
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:51 pm

Postby vwong » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:52 pm

I am interested Wendy but I know I can't get it done by end of March so I'll sit this out....but put me down when you do April, ok? :wink:
-Virginia
"What do you do when things go wrong? Embellish!"
Image
User avatar
vwong
Creative Team
 
Posts: 38062
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby Amanda » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:20 pm

wendance wrote:
Amanda wrote:Hook me up! I'll dig out some easter stuff!! :D


Added you in!


Thanks Wendy!! :D
Amanda
Girlie Shotz
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Postby wendance » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:23 pm

vwong wrote:I am interested Wendy but I know I can't get it done by end of March so I'll sit this out....but put me down when you do April, ok? :wink:


If we extended this into the first week of April - would you join V?
User avatar
wendance
Creative Team
 
Posts: 10184
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:51 pm

Postby vwong » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 am

wendance wrote:
vwong wrote:I am interested Wendy but I know I can't get it done by end of March so I'll sit this out....but put me down when you do April, ok? :wink:


If we extended this into the first week of April - would you join V?


I would if it were the 2nd week of April...my girls are sick right now and it's going to be at least a week before we are somewhat normal. Then we go away for skiing for a week and then the kids are off. Then comes school for a week and then Easter break for 10 days...see what I am up against???

But I'll do my best! :)
-Virginia
"What do you do when things go wrong? Embellish!"
Image
User avatar
vwong
Creative Team
 
Posts: 38062
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby vwong » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 am

Oh I forgot to add that I am SURE Jess will join!!!! :wink: :wink:
-Virginia
"What do you do when things go wrong? Embellish!"
Image
User avatar
vwong
Creative Team
 
Posts: 38062
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby Jess » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:32 am

vwong wrote:Oh I forgot to add that I am SURE Jess will join!!!! :wink: :wink:


Oh really? How are you so sure? :P
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Jess
Creative Team
 
Posts: 47186
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Wainwright, AB

Postby vwong » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 am

Jess wrote:
vwong wrote:Oh I forgot to add that I am SURE Jess will join!!!! :wink: :wink:


Oh really? How are you so sure? :P


Because I signed you up? :wink: :lol: :lol:
-Virginia
"What do you do when things go wrong? Embellish!"
Image
User avatar
vwong
Creative Team
 
Posts: 38062
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Postby Jess » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:37 am

vwong wrote:
Jess wrote:
vwong wrote:Oh I forgot to add that I am SURE Jess will join!!!! :wink: :wink:


Oh really? How are you so sure? :P


Because I signed you up? :wink: :lol: :lol:


Hmmm.... pretty good reason... :roll:

ATC's are fun... it won't be too much of a hardship... :wink:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Jess
Creative Team
 
Posts: 47186
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Wainwright, AB

Postby Jess » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Easter hey girls? I'm in an easter mood... 8)
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Jess
Creative Team
 
Posts: 47186
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Wainwright, AB

Postby vwong » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 am

Jess wrote:Easter hey girls? I'm in an easter mood... 8)


Thanks Jess! I was too scared to check this thread!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Virginia
"What do you do when things go wrong? Embellish!"
Image
User avatar
vwong
Creative Team
 
Posts: 38062
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Location: Calgary, AB

Next

Return to Swaps, RAK's and PIF's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron