A few Basics about shipping!

Check our FAQ/s about posting, messaging and just a few basics about our MB and gallery.

Moderators: Jess, Design Team

A few Basics about shipping!

Postby scrapboard » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:43 am

I hope you find some of this information helpful!

Shipping

We charge actual shipping rates from Canada Post - our system approximates shipping to a major center in your province - if you live outside a major center, your shipping will generally be higher than the estimate. It is often cheaper for me to ship to BC than to places in Alberta!

If you live in a province where HST is charged, Canada Post also charges you HST on your shipping, not just GST.

So having said that, shipping in Alberta is usually about $7-10, BC and SK is about 8-10, and beyond that 10-13 ish, again remembering if you're in a small town, it may be higher.

Once your order is packed and weighed, we then calculate the actual shipping, so that no one is over charged. It's a bit more work than charging a base rate, but it's most fair for our customers.
Image Image

Visit our Blog!!Snap Shotz

live and let scrap...
scrapboard
Site Owner

Postby sassyshanna » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:31 pm

So when we choose paypal, do you calculate the shipping before you send the invoice so we can pay it, or will that be approximate too?? I'm assuming I'll get an invoice in my email right?? And there will be a link for me to apply the payment??
My husband lets me have all of the scrapbooking supplies that I can hide!!

Once I wanted to rule the world, then I was distracted by somethign SPARKLY!!!

http://www.sassyshannascraps.blogspot.com/
sassyshanna
Girlie Shotz

Return to The Fine Print